Thursday 1 March 2012

God Knows Our Thoughts

Girl
The children of Israel found themselves in captivity for seventy years, and throughout the years as they look for deliverance it seem it would never come but the Lord had promised His children that he would deliver them and he did. Often many people ask the question; how can a loving God allow affliction to come upon his children?

 It is not God’s will that any should perish, on the other hand the scripture tells us that because of sin all these terrible things happen, yet although He permits it He does not forsake us. sometimes our disobedience to his will  open the flood gate of sorrows; nevertheless God is a Good God and he does not like to see His loving children suffer as a result God always has a plan of deliverance for his children .

God allows the furnace of affliction to try his children. It is in the heat of the furnace that the Christian character shines.  The Lord watches over us during our affliction; He alone knows what is needed to purify us and make us stronger individuals. It is by life’s trying circumstances that God disciplines His servants. His purpose is to use us in the advancement of His work, hence the trials; in His divine intervention He brings His children into positions that examines their character and reveal all the defects and weaknesses that are hidden from their own knowledge.

Never for a moment think that God does not know what is happening in your life, or that God does not care for you; as you read the words of God you will find these precious truths to remind you He cares. 

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.   And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive." Jeremiah 29:12-14.

And if for a moment you should think that this promise is not for you; because if He loved you He would not suffer you to endure these things? Then think on these things. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

So my dear friends, Jesus loves and cares for you, trials in life does not mean you are forsaken of God but rather you are his chosen. Have faith in God He will deliver you from all your trials, have faith in God He is coming back for you, to take you to a place where there will be no sorrow, no death, no tears, have faith dear friends in God.



No comments:

Post a Comment