Thursday 27 September 2012

I Will Answer You

"And He Said....
I will answer you
If heaven above can be measured,
And the foundations of the earth searched our beneath,
Look to the heavens and see
Behold the clouds are they not higher than you?
It is I who made the cloud its garments.

Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Declare if you have understanding.
Who determines the measurements? Surely you know!

Who laid the cornerstone or shut the sea with doors?
Have you commanded the morning since your days began? 
Or caused the dawn to know its place?
Have you ever entered the springs of the sea?

Have the gates of death been revealed to you?
Have you ever seen the doors of the Shadows of death?
Or comprehend the breath of the earth?

Do you know the way to the dwelling of light?
And Darkness do you know the path to its home?   
where can it be found?
Tell me ?

Who caused the rain to fall?
Hath the rain a father?
Or tell me who hath begotten the drops of dew?
Out of whose womb came the ice?"
God Answered......

Job 38.







No comments:

Post a Comment